Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How to do It?!!

It seems people all around me are familiar with it and doing it with ease. But for me, try however hard I would, it just doesn't seem to work. I go by the book and as per expert (?) advice, but something seem to be missing or going wrong.

You people must be wondering "what the hell is this guy trying to say?" Yes, I have been trying to put up a blog in my mother tongue - Tamil - but alas, nothing seems to work. I have tried every download, cut and paste of html tags, etc, but I don't know what I am missing.

The thing is I am able to read the blogs, but unable to put up a blog myself. And for most of my computer geek friends blogging sounds like greek and roman.So, no local help is available. The problem is not only with Blogger (and to add to my cup of woes, I changed to the new blogger which doesn't allow all the gimmicks you could do with the old blogger), but also with Wordpress.

But I am determined to get a blog in Tamil. Perhaps someone or something will make it a grand success.

No comments: